A business and tax address in the heart of Europe, without the expense of renting office space. Domiciling your business couldn’t be simpler.
Simple, quick domiciliation for companies
When a business is expanding, it can be useful to have a business and tax address without the expense of renting office space.
Domiciliation is a regulated activity in Belgium. Whether you opt for a head office or a secondary establishment, thanks to CFO Belgium’s authorised business centre, you have the possibility of simply and quickly setting up your company in Brussels.
As well as domiciliation, we offer other services to make your life even simpler.
- Company formation (drafting of articles of association, drawing up a business plan, dealing with the notary, opening an account etc.)
- Legal establishment of registered office or secondary establishment
- Registering the company’s activities (NACE codes) and the activities of its various business units with the BCE/KBO (Belgian central register of enterprises)
- Receiving and managing your correspondence
- Office search and help setting up your operations in Belgium
- Provision of meeting rooms
- Organising meetings
Registered office services in the heart of Europe
Located in Brussels, the offices of CFO Belgium are also close to the international airport at Zaventem and to Brussels-Midi station. A dense motorway network ensures easy and fast access to France, Germany, Luxembourg or the Netherlands. This ease of access is an added bonus if you choose to domicile your business at our business centre.